Today is my last day on progesterone suppositories. I'm not sure whether I should be thrilled that I will no longer be a leaky mess or terrified that they are the only thing keeping me pregnant. I am feeling pretty confident that things will be ok. After all, I asked both my fertility doctors, 2 OBGYNs, and a nurse if I had anything to worry about and they all told me no. So...I guess I should trust them.
Boy, Kotex sure is going to miss me.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You've come so far! Congrats on graduating from the progesterone, though I can totally understand why coming off it scares you! The good news is, they wouldn't tell you to go off them if you weren't in the "safe zone" as far as it concerned, so try to hang in there. (Easier said than done, I realize.) I hope everything goes well!
I can't wait to quit taking mine! Congrats!
YAH - glad that you don't have to have "those" anymore
That's exciting. :)
Congrats on the progesterone farewell. I was told to 10 weeks, but I've started doing every other day on my own accord. I forgot them a couple times and noticed I was feeling worse on the days that I had taken them the night before. I CAN'T WAIT until next week to be totally done with them!
:)
Kotex will just have to find another investor.
Yay for you!! I've been thinking a lot about when I will "graduate" to no PIO or suppositories and I have a funny feeling I'll have some withdrawal pains worrying that not doing them will kill the baby! However, the flipside of that is that I can not WAIT to stop! Congrats...do you feel like you're graduating yet?
Congratulations on making it to this milestone. I'm so happy for you!
Yay!!!
Congrats lady!
Hello? We're missing you! Please update.
I am so glad that everything is going well. I don’t know if you know but I recently got a BFP. I am 5 weeks along and a messsssssssssssss of nerves. My lack of major symptoms freaks me out. I was so happy to hear that you did not have many symptoms and yet your little one is growing healthy and strong. Congratulations
Post a Comment