Monday, September 24, 2007

Still doing the TP tango

How is it that someone can be in their 5th month of pregnancy and still check the toilet paper for signs of blood?!?! I am obsessed with making sure that I am not spotting. Today I thoguht I saw the *slightest* tinge of brown and I was a paranoid wiper for the rest of the day. I am pretty sure at this time that nothing is or ever was wrong (except in my head).

Damn you infertility!!!!

14 comments:

Geohde said...

Man, time flies. Five months? Already?

Sorry that you're still stressed out, but it all sounds like it's going very well.

J

Leah said...

Once a crazy infertile, always a crazy infertile. :-) What's funny is in a few months when you are enormously pregnant and dying to get this baby OUT of you, you'll pray for blood on the toilet paper because it will signal that labor is coming. Wahoo!

In the meantime, try to enjoy it as best as you can. I'm with geohde -- 5 months? Time is flying for us, but I'm sure each day has been hard fought for you. :-)

AwkwardMoments said...

Sweet 5 months!! Grats to you .. welcome to the crazies

TeamWinks said...

Has it really been that long? I'm thinking we need more updates from your camp!

Kate said...

I do the same thing. Sometimes the lighting in the bathroom can play tricks on you. It's like the mindgames never stop!

Cibele said...

Five month??? oh wow!I am so happy for you
as for the TP tango, I am still doing it too. I just can't help it. I am still worryign and wondering how things are progressing. It will never end I guess. Damn you infertility!!!!

Mama Bear said...

I'm not 5 months yet, but I'm with you. EVERY TIME I do the tango. Every time.

*sigh*

Caro said...

I'm doing it too and I don't expect it to end any time soon.

Cindy said...

I am right there with you and I hate it too. And I have to blink a couple times to make sure I am seeing correctly.
Love your blog and following along hopefully with you - rooting for you!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Been there!!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I just got your note!! E-mail me at somewhatordinary at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!

Natalie said...

Lol! My friend said she did the same all the way to month 6 I think.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I'm not surprised. I still keep usings HPTs just to make SURE I'm still pregnant. I imagine it doesn't get any different until you can feel the kicking constantly. But isn't it good to be able to obsess about this and not impending ovulation?

Anonymous said...

Yup, me too! Madness isn't it!!!

HUGS