Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update

Hi blogland friends! I just wanted to say hi and give an update. I have been such a bad blogger lately. There are numerous reasons why:
1) I do not have a lot of free time- funny how sitting around the house with a baby keeps me so busy!
2) I don't feel quite right talking about motherhood when so many people reading might be saddened by my posts

I will say that I am extremely happy. My daughter is 5 months old & she is such a joy. I love her with every bit of me. I resigned from my job so I am officially a stay at home mom & hope to be for as long as we can afford it. The summer is going well- we are making lots of trips so that friends & family can meet the baby. She is a good traveler.

I really do hope everyone out there is well. I often feel guilty for not writing on this blog more...I don't want anyone to think that I used your friendship when I needed help coping with infertility & now I've dropped the friendship. Things are just hectic now & my focus has shifted away from infertility. I hope to give periodic updates & check in on you when I have time. My comments go to my email so even if the post is old, say hi & I'll say hi to you too!

Keeping my fingers crossed for more miracle babies in blogland!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good to hear from you! Congrats on getting to stay home! I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. ;)

Geohde said...

It is lovely to hear that everything is going so well and you are happy and healthy. I often wonder what happens to IF bloggers after success, so thank you for the update,

J

Melissa said...

How exciting that you'll be staying home with the baby! Congratulations and enjoy it. I will be looking forward to getting your updates.

Cajun Cutie said...

It si great to hear from you. I miss your wit and charm. Glad you guys are doing great and I look forward to reading more snippets.