Monday, January 21, 2008

Update

I'm still here! Sorry to those of you who have been concerned about my whereabouts. Everything is great. I am 36 weeks pregnant- entering the ninth month and getting very excited.

Thinking happy thoughts for everyone in blogland!

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

yeh for 36 weeks! how very very very exciting and overwhelming

Kate said...

Good to hear from you! I'm only a few weeks behind you! :)

astral said...

It's good to hear from you!! I'm glad you are doing well. You're in the home stretch.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

36 weeks!! Please keep us posted as to when the little one arrives!

Mama Bear said...

36 weeks--WOW! So great to hear that everything is well. Wishing you the best in the last few weeks. Keep us posted!!

Erin said...

Wow- you're in the homestretch now! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear the big news in a month or so!!!

Nearlydawn said...

So excited for you!!! I'm right behind you too - I can't believe we're almost there.

Hope you are having a good time of it. Keep us posted.

Kelly Hutcheson said...

So exciting! I'm 30 weeks so I"m trailing behind you!! So wonderful! Please keep us posted!!

Cibele said...

36 weeks alreay!??? OMG... you;re almost there. How exciting.