Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Happiness is...
...taking a warm bath with your entire household in the bathroom with you. While I was in the tub hubby & baby came in so that baby could be soothed by the sound of the running water. He left the bathroom door open so then the 2 kitties came in. Hubby was sitting on the (closed) toilet with the baby. One kitty was sitting on the edge of the tub, the other plopped on the bath mat. In that moment I couldn't have felt happier (seriously, this is not sarcasm). I LOVE my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahhwww soo sweet!
That is so wonderful. :)
That sounds wonderful to me!
hooray for smooshy families and nice, relaxing baths. :-)
Sounds like life is truly blissful right now. I am truly glad that happiness does occur after teh long arduous journey.
That does sound divine,
J
Post a Comment