Wednesday, July 4, 2007

7 weeks along

Well, I've made it to 7 weeks and I am still an absolute ball of nerves. I am unable to relax. This is making me an emotional trainwreck. I know I need to relax, so please don't tell me to relax :) I feel like I am worrying so much. I want to protect and care for this baby but I know there is only so much I can do. It's very frustrating. We have another ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully that will give me a little more comfort.

This month marks 3 years since we started trying. Wow. It has been a long and difficult journey...

14 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Good luck at the u/s tomorrow. I am very excited for you. Grats on 7 weeks!!

Shelby said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully after you reach 12 weeks you'll be able to enjoy your pregnancy a little more. The beginning is so hard!

megan said...

best of luck with the U/S tomorrow!

Kate said...

Welcome back! I've been doing a lot of deep breathing and it helps. I'll be praying really hard for both of us! :)

Cibele said...

Praying for a "best case scenario" again tomorrow!! Hugs

JW said...

Great great news that all is going well, its so normal to be scared, I still am. I really hope you have a wonderful scan today! (its tomorrow already in Aus...) x

Baby Blues said...

"One day at a time." I'm praying you have a smooth healthy pregnancy ahead.

Ann said...

I suppose the best you can hope for is that your pregnancy gets progressively easier to believe (for you), and that you get progressively more hopeful as the baby gets bigger and bigger. And I would never, ever tell you to "just relax," because I know I would/will be the same way when/if I'm pregnant.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Sending you lots of good wishes for your u/s today!

TeamWinks said...

I'll be waiting for an update!

Christy said...

I've been where you are, and I totally understand. My friend gave me a book that really helped to settle my nerves and strenghten my spirit. It's called "Nine Months & Counting" by Alice Chapin. You may be able to find it at a Christian bookstore, or online.

elfstone326 said...

I've been thinking of you and your ultrasound all day. I hope that passing this milestone will be very encouraging for you. You are a good mother already, being concerned for your baby and wanting to do everything possible to help him/her.

Leah said...

I don't mean to be stalking you, but I've checked your blog about 7 zillion times today for an update. How did your u/s go? I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Geohde said...

I understant. I was awreck when I was pregnant. Convinced there was something wrong etc etc.

I ruined the trimester I got worrying about it and it still hurt like stink when things went to sh*t anyway.

Try not to worry, but I understand that it's not easy.