We went to the doctor this morning. We have one perfectly normal looking little guy in my uterus where he is supposed to be (I say he because I don't want to say "it").
Also, there was already a little heartbeat!!!!
I am happy and relieved. We will go again next Thursday to see the growth. I am hoping that everything will be normal then too.
Until then I am going to try to chill out and enjoy the beach and my anniversary.
Thanks for your good thoughts! They seem to be working :)
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
fantastic! Have a great trip.
I'm so happy for you! Hope you have a nice relaxing time.
GREAT NEWS!
That's wonderful! Boy, doesn't that just make your trip so much better? Even if you had gotten bad news, I think it's better KNOWING than having that nagging suspicion on your mind the whole weekend.
HAVE FUN!
Aren't you glad you went? Now you can enjoy your trip. Congrats on your good news, and have a wonderful time!
That's so great to hear!! Have a wonderful time at the beach!
Yay! I'm so glad you have a picture of your little guy. And a heartbeat already?? Wow!!
FABULOUS, have ma great anniversary
Yay, yay, yay! Thank God! I can't imagine the worry and it's so great that your fears could be relieved. I have to say though, I am JEALOUS! I still don't get to go until Monday!!!
Hooray for you!!
When I was pregnant, my doctor's office told me I would get those "side aches" of sorts due to the ligaments & uterus stretching to accomodate the stretching.
Hang in there ;o)
Hooray! That's wonderful news. Have a great, relaxing trip!
WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy your "mimi vacation"
What else can I say but congratulations :)
Awesome news. Good for you!
Yaaaaaayyyyy! I'm beyond thrilled for you!
AWESOME news!=) Enjoy your mini-vacay=)
good stuff and enjoy that vacation :) X
Happy Anniversary! Much to celebrate. Glad to hear things are progressing so well.
You're probably back from your mini vacation by now, so I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time. I can't wait to see your update on Thursday!
Post a Comment