I won't write much tonight because it is close to bedtime and I need to put my butt in bed!
Did my second Bravelle injection tonight. I put a 2nd band-aid on my belly next to the one from yesterday. I decided I'm going to add a band-aid every day that I give an injection. By the end of the week I'll look like a decorated army general! Which would be ironic because I feel like I'm fighting one of my hardest battles...
So anyway, I had an idea for a tattoo. Let me preface this by saying that I've never really been interested in getting a tattoo. What about a tattoo of a band-aid on my injection site? Or maybe a bulls-eye? Is there an infertility symbol? I could get that acrss my barren womb.
Ok, enough with the silly talk. But seriously, I do need to get some happier band-aids. Hello Kitty or something. The "skin color" band aid is just not cutting it.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! You made me choke on my tea!!
What about these band-aids?
Jesus band-aids:
http://www.mcphee.com/items/11657.html
Bacon band-aids:
http://www.mcphee.com/items/11476.html
OR, "lucky monkey"!
http://www.mcphee.com/items/11311.html
I like the bacon, personally. :)
Kate, those are freakin hilarious. I bought some hello-Kitty ones today but next time it's all about the bacon or lucky monkey. I liked the ninjas too!
I'm SO mad I didn't stumble upon your blog earlier. This is totally random, well not really... But anyway, I am currently pregnant after Bravelle injections and an IUI. I have SO MUCH Bravelle left over as (please don't kill me), in my state they cover the meds and we got too much of it. But anyway, I'd LOVE to give it to you. I wouldn't think you'll need it though as I'm hoping this is the cycle for you!!! I'll keep an eye on you and hope this is your month! Good luck. It's good stuff ;)
Hi Jill,
Thanks for sharing your success with me. That really gives me hope. Congrats to you!!!!
You wouldn't have stumbled upon me much earlier because I've only been blogging a few weeks (I'd suffered with infertility quietly for too long!) Please keep in touch!
So I'm kind of new at this whole blogging business too. I signed in before to post and I used a gmail account and then decided I should take a stab at blogging again...so I started one. Well anyway, my username is buggsmommy. I think that will come up when this comment posts. I'd love to chat and I was cringing reading the title of your last entry. It's so worth it, but not fun. Bravelle kicked my butt (hurt like hell). :) Keep up the good work!
buggsmommy aka jill
Post a Comment