Friday, June 15, 2007

The Calm After the Storm

I'm feeling alot better. Thanks to everyone for your care and concern and kind kind words. I actually noticed on Weds. night (after my meltdown) that my boobs were quite sore again. I think it gets worse at night and isn't as bad during the day. My belly feels kind of bloated and uncomfortable so I'm taking that as a good sign too.

We're still on vacation but coming home tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the 10 hour car ride but I'm am looking forward to seeing my kitties faces in the window when we pull into the driveway.

I'm having bloodwork done at my RE's office on Monday morning. Keep your fingers crossed that we get nice normal numbers. I'll be sure to post Monday afternoon/evening.

Thanks again for the support. It is comforting to know that no matter how crazy I feel, there are many people who can say "I understand" :)

12 comments:

Ann said...

If I ever get pregnant someday, I would imagine I would be just as, if not more "crazy" than you are. It's one thing to be hoping for a BFP, and it's quite another to have one, and be terrified you're going to lose it. Just hang in there.

Esther said...

Cheering you on in the pacific northwest!!
-Esther

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad your soreness is back and that you feel better. I will be thinking about you this weekend!

Cibele said...

I can understand you being nervous and worried about your pregnancy. I know I will be the same way, but I like what your friend said... I hope you get great news form the blood work. Hugs and hang in there!! and CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

JW said...

HOORAY!!!!!!! What great news to come back to! Congrats on your BFP! I know exactly how you're feeling at the moment, its scary but we just have to hope and trust that out little ones know what they're supposed to do. Hang in there and I'm SO SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

elfstone326 said...

Yay! We'll be glad to have you back. So happy you're feeling pregnant!

vintagesue said...

hi jenny...it's me...aunt sue.
hey...congrats!!!! everything you feel is normal. you are human, you are emotional, you are pregnant. it's all very real. you can always email me if you need to chat more. i look forward to your blogging. you are expressive and you inspire. rest, rest, rest!! you need your strength. i am so proud of you for being strong and positive!!! i can't tell you how many times i thought things were going wrong w/both zoey and arek and hey...i bled w/zoey and my boobs weren't very sore either. it was an extremely emotional pregnancy w/out family or ron around. that stress just made things harder. you are awesome!!! you are on my mind!!! you can and will do this!!!! lol. sue

CAM said...

I have been thru m/c and ectopics and the fear can drive you crazy! So, believe me, I UNDERSTAND!! But, you can't let those ideas take control of you. Its a day by day process. If you have positive news than you need to be positive. This whole infertility ordeal has made us so fearful and worried. But...right now you ARE pregnant. So focus on the excited feelings that you have and block out the worries!

Melissa said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm definitely dealing the bloat issue right now too. I seriously could pass for at least a few months pregnant! My fingers are crossed for great numbers from your bloodwork Monday. When do you expect get the results? Oh yeah, drive safe on the way home!

Jackie said...

Jen-I am thinking of you and will check in tomorrow to see how everything goes. All the best!

Anonymous said...

Jen-

I'm thinking of you and praying for you and the little one growing inside of you. Rejoice in the day to day experiences you have. Love you!

April

Leah said...

You're killin' me! I've been checking back here every 30 minutes to see if you've posted your beta numbers yet. Gee, Leah, get much work done today? Um, nope.