Thanks for the advice on the cramping and twinges. I feel a little better about that now.
Here is my next worry- my boobs don't feel as sore today. Should I be concerned?
I am acting like a total lunatic....
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OMG!!!!! I just found out today, congratulationsssssssssssssss
I am so happy for you!!!!!
I hope that all goes well.
Take care
I know I don't actually know you beyond reading your blog, but I am getting worried for you. I'm a total worrier too and I'm sure I would feel the same way as you right now, but your blood pressure has got to be through the roof. I'm not in any way saying "just relax" or "don't worry, it will all be fine", but I hope you can find something that would take some of the anxiety away or restore your reserves a little bit. Is there anything that works for you when you are worried about other, less monumental things? Yoga, meditation, visualization, positive self talk, power naps, jogging, massages, milkshakes, cartoons, anything? I'm just worried about you being so worried. Take care!
Jen,
I am so very, very happy for you guys. Congratulation!
Love you.
R
Wait another day or two before stressing out. I found boob pain came and went with LaLa.
You should try meditation or yoga, I've just discovered it and it really does calm me down in times of anxiety. Yoga is perfectly safe during pregnancy as long as you take it easy.
Take care!
No idea but hoping everything will be fine.
You don't sound like a lunatic to me! I have no advice for you on this one, but I'm excited for all of you and hoping that all stays well.
Oh this sounds so familiar! The worries will be there, no matter what... no one can go through what you've been through and ever feel completely "safe". Which is frustrating, isn't it... you've waited so looong, you just want to be happy and enjoy this! But it's okay to be worried.
If it helps any, my symptoms were completely sporadic, unpredictable, and often nonexistent. Worried the crap out of me. I actually have a funny (well, NOW it is funny) story about that to tell you sometime. And for the love of god, girl, DON'T google any of this. Google lies.
Love you!
You are so NOT acting like a lunatic. You are 120% normal. Unfortunately, the terrified feeling doesn't abate too much until you start feeling the baby kick every day. At least that's how it was for me. So you'll need to endure a few more months of this symptom over-analyzing, I'm sorry.
As for the sore boobs, mine definitely came and went. I bet by the end of the day, yours will be sore again. Even if they aren't, don't fret. It could be just fine. When do you go to the doctor?
I think the lunacy is normal--I'm sure all of us IFers either have or will be there. Early pregnancy just isn't the same for us. Hang in there!
Post a Comment