I have good news! My HCG is at 2400. The nurse told me that for my dpo that 1600 would be expected, 800 would be the minimum. The number I'm showing is very good. I asked if that high of a number meant there might be more than one in there. She said that it was possible but can't be determined by the numbers alone. So, a sigh of relief that things are (for the moment) ok. Am I still on edge and worrying? Yes, but at least I have a doctor's reassurance that things are ok right now. The next step is an ultrasound in 2 weeks. That will be when they look for a heartbeat. That was the bad visit last pregnancy :( I'm going to try not to compare the two and just assume that this one is completely different from the other. Don't stop praying for me!!! I still need the support!
I got a huge pile of mail today after having it held while on vacation. Thanks for all the Braces Bunch Cards!!!! It was fun to have all that mail to open :)
I'm going to catch up on my blog reading. Have a great day!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Holy crap! That's awesome!!! I'm so glad it came back high and hopefully your sono will be even more reassuring. When are you going? Mine is July 2nd.
That's great news! :) I can understand the worry about making it to the next part, but you had to believe this would happen for you! Keep thinking happy thoughts!!!
Woohoo! I am so happy! I was worrying about you this weekend. One day at a time, right?
That's wonderful news! You guys have all my prayers and positive thoughts and you know I don't give my positive thoughts to just anyone. Take things one step at a time.
Wow - great!!! Such good news for a Monday. And smart move to try not to compare the two pregnancies. This is all brand new!
Congrats,
E
Numbers sound encouraging :)
I have to fess up that when I was (for a while at least) pregnant, I worried like crap about everything. And it still went horribly pear. So I think that you're right to try and enjoy the time you have, worrying won't make the pregnancy go any better.
That number is FABULOUS !!! Take 1 day at a time.
That's great news! Congrats!
Congratulations on the awesome beta! I hope the next two weeks speed by at a respectable, but not alarming, speed so that you can see what you need and want to see on the U/S.
Just think of where you'll be in two weeks...morning sickness! Take lots of naps, don't worry about chores...enjoy this time!
Great news
That's so wonderful. I'm so happy when my fellow bloggers get a BFP, because that means I actually might have a shot at getting one someday.
I am so glad your beta came back so high! That is awesome news. I will continue to send lots and lots of prayers your way!
So glad to hear the numbers were so wonderful! Yaaaayyy!
Just checking in again & this post still makes me smile!
WAHOO! I'm so thrilled for you. Can't wait to hear if you've got one or two in there.
Things are looking great! I won't stop praying for your safe pregnancy! I agree with Kate, one day at a time.
I'm a total idiot when it comes to HCG numbers, but according to the other comments, yours look good enough to be very good news, so congratulations and take care of yourself! :)
Fantastic news!! I'm so excited for you!!
One day at a time is all you can do! Just try to enjoy things!
CONGRATULAIONS!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT NUMBER... I am so so happy for you!!!!!! All the best. Hugssssssss
Congratulations! And good luck to you!
Great! Great! Great! I can't wait to hear the next good news from you.
Yay!!!!! Still jumping for joy for you!
The card you sent me CRACKED ME UP! I was laughing my butt off!
Post a Comment