I am 28 today and it is not so bad. I have had a very nice birthday. Thank you to everyone who gave me happy wishes! And who knew so many of us had the same birthday?
Tomorrow is day 9 and I am going to the doctor to check follicles. Hopefully they responded nicely. I'll let you know.
Off to eat cake!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Happy birthday again, BDay buddy! I hope and pray our birthdays next year will have us both cuddling babies of our OWN. :) Good luck on the follicle check tomorrow!!!! Let us know what they see.
Happy birthday! I hope you're celebrating in style--and good luck on your appt tomorrow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you get a few lovely birthday follies. And got spoilt rotten x
happy birthday, boo boo...may this be the best year of your life. :)
and i'm still mulling over the 8 things, ha ha, everything i've thought of you pretty much already know...but i will let you know when i post them...LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday! Just found ya via the Princess. And can I say that I LOVE your blog name, and I'm feeling it right now, at the Hateful end of the spectrum.
Sending you good vibes for some good follies tomorrow.
Happy Birthday!!! have a great time and enjoy your special day...and for some more fun do visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations and check out all that i've posted there..i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!
Ooooh, I want cake!
Good luck at your appointment and Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Hope your follicles are looking good today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Enjoy the cake, is it chocolate?
HUGS
Artblog
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! All these May birthdays=) A great month! Good luck at your appt.=)
Happy Birthday! Have a great day - eat lots of cake and good luck tomorrow!
Happy birthday! Have fun in your hammock!
Post a Comment