Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who is sending encouraging words. I'm so happy that we can talk about cervical mucas and seminal fluid so easily. I'm feeling better today. However, there was another bad omen moment today. I got a phone call from the pharmacutical company today saying they wanted to set up shipment for my Bravelle. I calmly explained that I just did an IUI yesterday and hopefully did not need more Bravelle at this point. She said "Your doctor's office ordered it today". So I tell them to hold that thought and call my doctor's office. What are they trying to do me?!?!?! So I asked the very nice nurse if they were trying to jinx me. After she finished thinking that I was a neurotic mess, she replied "If you got the medicine it would be the guarantee that you get pregnant. However, we did not order any meds for you today." Basically the pharmacuetical company screwed up. Get it straight pharmacy! I'm injecting myself with the things you send me, I'd like to have some confidence that you are competent.
On another note, I am skipping acupuncture this month. My acupuncturist is just getting around to setting up an appt. At this point I don't know if it is worth it for this cycle. I've already had the IUI so would acupuncture do any good? I also don't know if it could screw something up. Plus I'd like to be able to put ice in my drinks again!
I got "What! You're Pregnant Again? Bite me" in the mail today. I've got some reading to do!!!!
Not knowing how to use the spell check on this bad boy is killing me! Can anyone help?
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You shouldn't have AC during the 2ww according to my lady... But you CAN have it once they know you're pg. Apparently they then know what points they can and can't touch.
Bladdy pharmacy! What are they trying to do to you??
I'm thinking hopeful thoughts for you and will be back to catch up with any news.
If you use Mozilla firefox instead of Internet explorer you can download a spell check add-in to check as you type. It's what I use and it does help.
Don't even order the Bravelle for 2 reasons...a) you won't need it and b) i'll send you mine in the event that you do. ;) Seriously. I have a whole box of it and I'll just have to check to see exactly how much is left.
Hey!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am totally with you on this 2ww. Hoping it goes quickly for both of us, and with the "wanted" end result.
(I'm still trying to get over what your dr. said to you after the insemination. Some people...)
I'll be back to check on you!
Post a Comment