Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow

Yeah. AF is here and I am gluttonously chugging soda & starbucks. I know that caffeine is bad-but this is my time to indulge! Don't give me a "talkin to" mom :)

Ok, ladies. It's time for you to share 8 random things about yourselves:
Kate
e :)
Baby Blues
Anla knits
world of winks
cibele
the unlucky 20%
Nearly dawn

Have fun!

I found a cool shopping website. it is called cafe press and it has a lot of infertility merchandise. I like the "think positive" t-shirt with the pg test on it :)

Cibele did a funny quiz on her hubby on IF/blog terminology. My hubby got to take the quiz tonight. His answers below:

AF- autofocus
DPO- a type of lens (he has cameras on the brain)
BFP- best friends in pregnancy
BFN- butt fucking nothing
POAS- po' ass
OPT- a pregancy test (I think he means EPT...)
CD- something that has music on it
BD- thing you lay your head on (minus the e in the middle)
TTC- Tell T.C. (magnum PI lingo?)

What a goofball. I don't even know what some of these mean. Is there an idiots guide on someone's blog?

I have an ovary check appointment tomorrow. Hopefully there are no cysts and we'll be good to go for the next round.

7 comments:

Cibele said...

I am so glad that you husband took the challenge... funny answers. BFN- butt fucking nothing???? LOL I think I heard that before ahahaha

Thanks for tagging me. I'll think about it and post soon.

Baby Blues said...

Your hubby's answers are hilarious! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the tag. Still trying to compose it.

By the way, I love the hand signals. :-)

Kate said...

Yeah - I think that his BFN is better than the one used normally! Ha!

JJ said...

Great answers=) So funny to see all these different interpretations!
I love the shirts on caf.e press! I want to order a bunch!

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I loved his definition of BFN!!! Actually most his answers had me cracking up! I'm going to give my husband that, just to be able topost his crazy answers!

I always always splurge when AF shows with copious amounts of Starbucks, soda, and alcohol. After 2 weeks of refraining, it's all the more appreciated. Plus when annoying friends call me right then and tell me they or so-and-so is pregnant on their 1st try, I can say, "So what? I jsut had two venti starbucks drinks and got sloshed on 4 martinis!" no it doesn't make it any better, but what else is there to say????

Susan said...

Mmmm, enjoy the decadent treats. Loved your husband's answers... hilarious!
How was the check up?

Pamela T. said...

Thanks for the laugh. If only we didn't have to know what they really meant!!