Friday, May 11, 2007

Seeing Red

I was in a good mood when I got home today. I was thinking "Alright, it's Friday. My family is coming down for Mother's day. This is going to be a good weekend." Then I went to the bathroom.

I wasn't even doing the tp tango. I was thinking it was too early for that. Then I look down and see pink on the tp. All happiness went down the toilet (literally).

According to my husband I always start spotting on day 11 post ovulation (apparently he keeps better track of the stats than I do). As much as I want to make myself think that even if you're pregnant you can still spot, I know better. I might not see any more red for a few days but I know what this means. I will be getting a period soon.

Now of course every single tv commercial is about Mother's Day and features babies and children.

I don't know for sure that this month was a failure but that bit of red was a bad sign. I'm so disappointed that I have no words to express it.

4 comments:

buggsmommy said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pink. Not much else to say as I know nothing helps. Thinking of you.

Caro said...

I'm sorry.

Susan said...

Oh f*ck. Just f*ck.

(but I'm still holding onto a bit of hope that it is implantation spotting or something like that...)

elfstone326 said...

I'm so sorry. I kind of thought this was the month...