Reproductive Jeans tagged me to list 8 random things about myself. Here goes:
1) I've been a vegetarian for 14 years. I eat nothing with eyes except potatoes.
2) I know how to Salsa, Merengue, and Swing Dance (and my hubby does too!)
3) In college I had my tongue and belly button pierced. Now only my ears (and no tatoos).
4) I say prayers for the roadkill I see on the side of the road.
5) I was the 22nd person in my family to attend the college I went to.
6) My hubby & I got engaged during a game of Truth or Dare Jenga.
7) I'm lefthanded (and so are both my parents)
8) I can touch my tongue to my nose and juggle (and on a good day I can do them at the same time).
and my Random fertility tidbit: I am a Clomid baby!
Be on the lookout ladies. In my next post I'll tag the next 8 for this fun :)
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am a vegetarian too. My first doctor tried to tell me I was infertile because I don't eat things with faces. I said well how do you explain all the beautiful vegetarian and vegan babies out there? Welcome to the braces bunch. Hope we both get our miracles soon.
i remember the jenga piece...and the piercings!
Really interesting. Thanks for sharing your 8 things.
Yay! Thanks for doing this--great picture on your profile by the way--I just laughed out loud! SO PERFECT!
Im a clom.id baby too!!!
Hey there. Found you through Reproductive Jeans' Braces Bunch. Love the name of your blog! Interesting list of eight. I have my own posted due to a separate round of meme tag.
I'm a lefty, too, but nearly ambidextrous due to the necessity of living in a predominently right handed world. But in dancing I have two left feet.
And I learned something new today: Clomid has been around long enough to have grown up results. I don't know why but I was convinced it was only a dozen years old or so...
Ah, love the graphics!!!
I love the picture too! Perfect! Those were some exciting eight! Man, I feel boring compared to those. ;-)
If you haven't already, you should surf over to tell Lady in Waiting you're a clo*mid baby--she's looking for some good clo*mid hope. :-)
And, I'm so jealous that you and your husband can swing dance! Hubby and I tried to take dance lessons before we got married and I swear it made us worse. We gave up.
Post a Comment